Welcome to Are you Martha or Mary?
This Quiz is based on the story of Martha and Mary (Luke 10: 38-42).
1. What is your approach to party planning?
2. When your party guests are almost here and you are not quite ready, what do you do?
3. Your guests do not seem impressed by the dishes you have served them for dinner. What do you do?
4. You are praying your rosary and a friend who has ongoing issues calls you - probably to vent although you are not sure. What are you most likely to do?
5. You are rushing to Bible study. On your way, you find a woman crying on the street, alone and disheveled. You stop to ask what is wrong. Her response is long winded and you are running late. What do you do?
6. How would family members/others best describe your behavior when you organize family events
7. You had planned to do three devotional prayers today. It is now 9pm and you haven’t done any of them. You are tired and sleepy. What do you do?